To secure a competitive advantage in the globalization era where abilities are prioritized, Eugene IT Service’s human resource management is based on a policy of rational and fair personnel evaluation and performance appraisal.
Eugene IT Service’s principle is to motivate its staff to demonstrate their extensive abilities and maximize satisfaction with the company through its human resource management system.
- · Recruiting through open competition
- · Personnel allocation by considering desired department, aptitude and ability
02Nurture & Utilization
- · Career development program
- · Education for self-improvement
- · Field-based personnel management
03Evaluation & Incentives
- · Fair & scientific competency evaluation including key performance indicators (KPIs)
- · Rational and fair incentive system based on ability and performance
- · Multisource evaluation system